As we all continue to share the responsibility of preventing the spread of the coronavirus, we want to illustrate our measures to keep guests and employees healthy and safe. We are continually monitoring ongoing developments with the virus as we put protocols into place.
We will continue our mission to serve the funeral, burial, cremation and memorialization needs of the community by helping families honor the lives of their loved ones, while preserving the health and wellness of our community, despite these challenges we collectively face.
We have put into place the following for our funeral home and cemetery offices:
- Enhanced cleaning procedures for our facilities paying special attention to high-touch surfaces such as doors, countertops and restrooms.
- Require face masks inside all buildings, and at all funeral, memorial, and/or committal services.
- Implemented “Social Distancing” measures eliminating physical contact such as handshakes with families and guests.
- Following current directives, all funeral and memorial services will be limiting attendance numbers to the individual needs and preferences of families, to maintain their desired level of social distancing, while also maintaining a safe environment for staff and guests.
- For those who are sheltering at home we are offering our free pre-planning sessions in an online format. You are welcome to call anytime at 301-898-7177 to schedule an online appointment or visit us at www.resthaven.us. Our phones and online contacts are answered and monitored 24 hours per day.