Resthaven Memorial Gardens is pleased to offer a special addition to the services we provide for our property owners: personal or group counseling at no charge to you. A professional counselor, Jill B. Cody, M.A., N.C.C., is experienced in bereavement counseling, to meet the needs of families, widows and widowers coping with the grieving process... even if that loss occurred some time ago.
• Crisis counseling at the time of loss.
• Providing emotional support after the funeral.
• Comforting parents and families of deceased children.
• Providing information and guidance about community resources.
• Furnishing short-term support for you and other family members.
• Offering a widow/widower survival enhancement (WISE) support group.
For more information on how bereavement counseling may help you, call Resthaven Memorial Gardens at (30 l) 898-7177
“We all experience loss. Life is a process of adjusting to various kinds of losses. The more love, emotion, commitment and energy that we invest in any personal relationship, the more intensely we feel that loss.
The death of someone close is a loss that is more difficult
because of its permanence and our helplessness to impact or change it. ‘lt often helps to discuss these difficulties with someone experienced in dealing effectively with emotional issues.” - Jill B. Cody, M.A., N.C.C.